Sunday, July 26, 2009

Engagement Photos in Piedmont Park, Atlanta


Matt & Gtrace Engagement Gallery, Piedmont Park Atlanta
I have wanted to photograph Grace ever since I met her many years ago at a party. She has a million dollar smile, beautiful skin and a great personality. Now that she is engaged to Matt, it's like getting a 2-for-1 deal. They look so happy together and make a great looking pair.

Matt & Gtrace Engagement Gallery, Piedmont Park AtlantaWe had originally planned to shoot their engagement photos in the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, but I was told that I would be charged $150 to shoot professionally on the grounds. That would not do for any of us, and Piedmont Park is right next door. Nature blessed us with a gloriously cool day and beautiful light.


I told them that 2 people in love cannot hide that from my camera. Check out their engagement photo gallery to judge for yourself.