Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Web Site Launched for Atlanta Business Photography

After weeks of sorting, editing and writing, I am finally able to launch AtlantaBusinessPhotos.com ... a portfolio of photography, illustration and retouching. Some of you are already familiar with my photography services for personal portraits and events seen at AtlantaPortraitPhoto.com, but I needed another portfolio for just business-related photography and illustration services.



I built this site for Graphic Works, aka the "day-job" that I have held since 1992. While most of the photography on it is mine, the site is meant to represent the work of 3 other photographers and artists that  are employed at Graphic Works. We have been producing more photography and video content over the past year and needed a way to share this with our clients. Give it a look...