Sunday, December 23, 2012

Complete Graphic Design Project for LumenBrite Dental Strips

I love when I get to provide start-to-finish design services for my clients. This particular project was for teeth whitening products such as dental strips and peroxide pens. Services included logo design, multiple package design, product photography, web design, some copywriting and Joomla programming with some help from my friends at StruveDesigns.com.




The packages utilize 4-color printing plus opaque white on shiny silver metallic board. This allowed me to use the ever changing sheen of the silver surface as part of the design. Wherever white prints behind the color ink, the color appears matte. Conversely, wherever I allowed the metallic surface to show through, then the color would appear metallic. The design is decidedly simple, to maximize the impact of the silver. These really shine on the shelf.


Check it out at buylumenbrite.com