Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Social Media Portraits of an Old Friend

My old coworker, Jason, asked me to take some portraits of him to be used in social media. Since it was cold, bleary and pitch black outside, we decided to work in the studio.






It seems that Jason has discovered nice clothes at Macy's because he brought a couple of different shirts to change into. I had to get used to this "new" Jason because the old one was 40 lbs. plumper.



I was proud that he could be this diligent and it made me think... "I had better hit the treadmill myself". Kinda hard to do around the holidays, but the thought sounded like a great 2011 New Year's Resolution.

Anyway, I decided to try a few different approaches to the portrait session from artsy black and white to silly as seen in this superman pose. Jason is quite a ham and we had fun.