Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Red Headed Family Portraits at Stone Mountain

I am just like my mother.... I love red heads (I was even lucky enough to marry one). I am afraid when she sees these photos that she might want to adopt this whole family of four beautiful people with firery locks.


I kinda grew up with Michelle,  the mom of these two who is like a sister to me. 
It is so cool to see her with her own little clones... 


This is big Daddy Josh and Josh Jr.


It seems like Stone Mountain, Georgia in the Fall is a great setting for family portraits.


With my trusty 70-200mm zoom lens, I can get several versions of the same photo 
without even moving. Does that make me lazy or smart? You decide. Here is a wide angle.


Here is a medium angle...


And, finally... a close up. Don't drop those kids... it's a long way down.


Danielle is a stunning little girl... and so wonderful to be around.


How about some guy time?


Can you say cute? I love that curly hair.


Danielle reminds me of the young heroine, Merida, from the Pixar movie, Brave.


I actually had them holding hands at one point. Don't try that with older children
 unless you want to capture frowns.


At this age, I like to stack the family members to show the size differences. 
The way kids grow, they will never be this small again.


Something a little more informal perhaps?


I actually work for Michelle's father and Josh Jr. has the same glowing blue eyes of his "GranDave".


The kids just love their Daddy who is a giant of a man compared to them. 
He would literally do anything for his family.


Before the kids, it was just Josh and Michelle... high school sweethearts.


Here is a shot of Mom and the munchkins and ...we're done.