Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wedding Photography for Mandy & Kate

Mandy and Kate Comittment Ceremony
I have known Mandy for many years and when she asked me to photograph the commitment ceremony that she and her partner Kate were going to have, I jumped at the opportunity. My wife and I drove to Winston-Salem, North Carolina and stayed at the beautiful Graylyn Manor. We met up with the couple the next day and had a great time meeting everyone.

The wedding went off without a hitch, and I stole the couple away for a few minutes of intense shooting. We were chasing the sunlight, but got some great shots in the hidden garden of the church. Check out the galleries of the event below:

Mandy & Kate Color Photo Gallery
Mandy & Kate B+W Photo Gallery
Group Photo Gallery
Ceremony Gallery

Reception Gallery