Monday, July 5, 2010

Engagement Photos for Angie & Eric

The Fourth for July started off for me with an engagement photo session for Angie and Eric. Angie is the little sister of my friend Josh and his wife Michelle.



They have made plans to get married in the Fall at Josh & Michelle's house so they wanted to have their engagement photos taken there too.



More specifically the main photo needed to happen around the the waterfall and fish pond in the front yard because the wedding ceremony will take place there in the near future.



Their yard was in bloom which is great considering that mine withered weeks ago. If somebody wanted a photoshoot to look like they were visiting a desert, my back yard would be the perfect place to do it. Considering the photos were shot in a small residential yard, I am pretty happy with the way they turned out.


We had a great time with a lot of good-natured joking and I could tell that these two really love each other which makes my job more enjoyable.