Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Tree Care Service Web Site

Visit the Maters Tree Care for Atlanta, GA

I had just completed the web site for R&L Tree Experts, LLC a few weeks ago, when I was approached by The Masters Tree Care Service to work on their web site.

This was not coincidence since the owners of both Atlanta tree care companies are brothers. Many of the services provided by each company is the similar and in cases of large jobs, they can combine resources and manpower.

To save them production costs, I reworked the previous web site to look different and changed the text where appropriate. It was a win-win situation for everyone. I was able to provide a second web site at a great discount.

Both of the tree care companies do great work and I have recommended them to my friends.