Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Corporate Head Shot Portrait for a Financial Expert



Mark Koppelmann is the principal financial advisor for Koppelaman Associates, a trusted financial planning company in Atlanta, Georgia. He needed up-to-date head shots for his web site and communication materials and asked me to take his portrait. By the way, if you need financial planning services, don't hesitate to check out www.KoppelmannAssociates.com. I trust him with my own investments, and he has been the most honest, realistic and reliable advisor that I have ever worked with.



I took his "official" photos with my portable studio indoors, but we also took some informal ones outside to take advantage of the fantastic fall color that was just starting to make its appearance. I like to give my clients a lot of variety to choose from,and they can use different portrait photos for formal presentations, social media and personal communications.