Thursday, October 14, 2010

BannerstandExpo.com and Presentech.com Get a Major Update!

Presentech Advanced Print Solutions is an innovative service bureau in Atlanta, GA that specializes in small and large format color printing. I have personally used them for over 15 years (man, I'm old!), and they have constantly improved their service, products, machinery and lowered their prices. I never worry about them delivering stellar results that my clients will love. They provide some of the best values in the country for trade show displays which is a market they have been concentrating on for the past few years.

They have 2 different web sites that I have produced. www.Presentech.com has all their products and services, and www.BannerStandExpo.com concentrates on trade show signage and displays. Both web sites cater to different markets, with the latter planned to be self-serve e-commerce. I recently added 50 pages to the trade show display sections of both sites and reorganized all of the products that they offer. This was a huge improvement in ease-of-use for the end-users.