Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fall Portraits of Children with a Scarecrow

My friends Josh and Michelle have one of those beautiful yards that we all wish we had. It is well manicured and during holidays, seasonal decorations come out. I have been taking photos of their children for many years now, and we had been talking about incorporating the Fall scarecrows. Look at the size of this display compared to Little Josh. He could almost get lost in it...


Josh Jr. might have thought the pumpkins were toys... he kept tossing them.


Did I mention that the family is made of 4 redheads? The perfect hair color for fall photos.


Josh would walk through fire for his wife and kids... This tough guys is a softy around the little ones.


Mom got into the act too. Josh is 1 year old here.


I know some people hate when kids make funny faces, but I like those the best.