Saturday, April 7, 2012

Newborn Baby Photography of Kendall

Baby Kendall is the daughter of David and Kimberly who wanted to get some photos for announcements and sharing with family and friends. Here are the ones that I liked though they may not be traditional newborn style photos. I left the bare baby butt photos out since those are kinda personal.



The photo below to me is the minimum for any portrait. What else do you need to recognize someone?











One day her daddy can show her the watch in this photo and she will not believe how small she was.


If only we could have gotten the dog to look up. They told me that she is deaf,
but that still did not stop me from whistling at her to get her to look at the camera.


This daddy is in love. When he is not playing Mr. Mom, he is flying airplanes to Afghanistan.


In case there is any doubt, this photo should prove that the stork really does bring babies.


And in the end, Kendall was tuckered out and slept like a baby...